Thank you for your interest in Southeast Weld County Chamber of Commerce, your membership is an investment into YOUR future business development.
Being a member of the Chamber of Commerce is a positive statement to the local community members. In a study by The Schapiro Group, results indicated that being an active Chamber member is, a good strategy for businesses to use for prospecting new clients. Another impact of being a member of the Chamber of Commerce is that customers believe that being a member in good standing equates to the business caring about the community.
The Southeast Weld County Chamber of Commerce encompasses businesses in and around Hudson, Keenesburg, Lochbuie, Prospect Valley, Roggen, Fort Lupton, Brighton, and other communities.
Our mission is to offer several avenues within our chamber to assist in your efforts to promote your business, events, and community impact.
What Can You Expect?
- Networking opportunities to promote your business.
- Welcoming and Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Our website with free direct link to your website. Celebration of your events and accomplishments
- Monthly meetings, business after hour social networking to promote your business
- Educational Opportunities to enhance your business
- Sponsorship Level opportunities to gain more exposure to members and community
- Advertising opportunities to expand your business footprint